The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
In addition to your solar system, POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full range of solutions aiming to optimize your Roanoke area home’s energy efficiency and increase your potential savings.
- Nest Thermostat– Maintain your home’s temperature and use the eco-friendly setting to reduce your energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Reduce the electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Use less water without compromising your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve water during your daily use by reducing excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
By installing energy efficiency upgrades throughout your home, you reduce your home’s energy consumption and make your solar power go further. Here are the four major benefits to implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Property Value– Your home could have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
The SMARTPWR360oTM package complements our POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK, which consists of solar panels and Generac battery backup, perfectly! By potentially reducing your home’s energy consumption, your residential solar system runs more efficiently overall and the extra power produced by your solar power can easily be stored in your Generac battery backup for use during the night or in the event of a power outage.